"Events Of Our World"
Nov 9th -Group A
Nov. 16th - Group B
Nov. 23rd - Group C
Nov. 30th - Group D
Resources: The following is a list of resources you can find in my classroom and on-line. There are many more resources found on-line that the ones I have listed. If you seem to find one that is really helpful, please let me know and I can post it on here.
In the Classroom
* Time for Kids
* The Week
* NEWSELA - https://www.newsela.com/ (very student friendly)
* Baltimore Sun - www.baltimoresun.com
* CNN - www.cnn.com
* FOX News - http://www.foxnews.com/
* Al-Jazeera - http://www.aljazeera.com/
* BBC - http://www.bbc.com/
* USA Today - http://www.usatoday.com/
NATIONAL HISTORY DAY
Dec. 3rd and 4th-Annotated bibliography presentations. (Make sure the entirety of your sources is on your noodl account.)
Dec. 21-23rd - Project presentations
REMEMBER: You will have 2.5 hours in class each week to work on these. If you don't get it done in class please come up during lunch or after school if you can not complete it at home.